Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Flowers




Today was actually a nice sunny day for doing stuff outside. Although I had to work in the morning, I was able to get some stuff done outside this afternoon. I got my corral restrung with better corner hardware and tightened the wires so hopefully the electric fence will not short out anymore and the horses will not disassemble it every night! I also took some pictures of the flowers I have coming up so far. I thought they turned out pretty good. I hope to have more soon as I am still waiting on hyacinths and tulips to come along.






Here are some pictures of our "creek" which unbelievably still has water running through it five days after the rain came. That has never happend before. I'm sure the dogs would have loved to play in it but I just didn't want to clean up that kind of mess!







No comments: