1. Cats with bladder problems
2. People who want to breed their mixed breed dog because they think she is "awesome" (well who doesn't think their own dog is awesome?)
3. People who don't want to pay for services or diagnostics (like we're supposed to work for free?) and then tell you how their neighbor wants them to use their vet who doesn't charge office fees (go right ahead pal, we won't stop you).
4. People who will spend 5 minutes begging their dog (who knows no commands) to come out from under the chair before they physically remove it and put it on the table where they make no attempt to hold onto it (as if a dog that hides under a chair will not try to jump off the table).
5. Dogs who freak out and/or try to bite during basic procedures simply because the owners do zero training and are apparently not interested in any.
6. People who show up to their appointment with only a urine sample and not the dog, then decide they need the dog and leave to get it so that they are now late for their appointment.
7. Working on Saturday-doesn't everyone know Saturdays are for a) sleeping in or b) agility trials?
Warm Soup On A Cold Day #Chewy Influencer
13 hours ago