Monday, January 26, 2009

Sleeping Photos

Josh and Jessie challenged everyone to post some sleeping pics of their dogs so here are a few of ours.


We are supposed to have some combination of ice, snow, and sleet tonight and tomorrow. And, as luck would have it I have this afternoon off instead of tomorrow which means I had time to "prepare" anything that needed attended too before the weather gets yucky. Since my "frost-free" pump is frozen again I had to drag the hose (which had been thawing in the garage) out back and hook it up to another faucet in order to fill the horse tank. I also picked up some more feed for the horses and even got a bag of bird seed for the birds-I have a feeder but hardly ever fill it.
Since I had to be outside anyway I took a few minutes to work on some agility. Mostly weave poles and a few jumps. She's doing really well with getting her weave entries but sometimes still gets too excited and pops out at pole 11. The contacts were already glazed over and too slick to use-she skidded right off the table, oops. And what I don't understand is even though it's freezing outside and there should not be any mud, is how they managed to come in so dirty. And Legend brought her obligatory collection of leaves in with her along with the mud. I have confined her and Zodiac to our tiled entryway with an ex-pen until they dry out and shake some of the dirt off. I love long haired dogs but seriously-we just had the carpet cleaned!

9 comments:

Sue said...

It's amazing that there are any leaves left in the yard. They get caught in the curls and my gang loves to roll.

Sara said...

I love the photo of the three dogs on the bed! Ummmm, where do you sleep?

Nicki said...

Actually they only sleep there during the day-at night only one or sometimes two of them sleep in the bed, plus one cat. So basically still pretty crowded I guess!

Sara said...

Yea, that's how it is at our house too :)

Anonymous said...

Sleeping on the big bed? You guys ROCK!

Anonymous said...

We like the third picture -Sheltie bookends!!! :)

Chris and Ricky said...

Cute photos! It is amazing how dirty we get when we're outside in snow....I'm tired of getting toweled off every time I come in!

Diana said...

Muddy dogs has been my life this winter. Im over it. Diana

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Wonderful sleeping pics. I hope the weather is not too bad for you!
~Dee (Ludo's mum)