Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And then came the snow


Since I am rarely home during daylight hours this time of year these snow photos are from very early this morning. The roads are pretty good today. We tried to pick up Jerry's car on the way home from work but it was still pretty frozen so we just left it for another day. Work was pretty slow and it's looking like that may continue to tomorrow since I have no appointments scheduled in the morning. I do have some contrast radiographs to do on a dog that just dribbles bloody urine but has no obvious stones on regular films. Plus I can pass a catheter but can get no urine. Very weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm the first to comment! I love your blog! I have a border-aussie mix and she's the greatest dog ever. I'm pre-vet in UT and I'd love it if you'd take a look at my blog and leave a comment or two! Also, add me to your links list! Thanks!