2. Dog ate rat poison. They called their vet to ask advise and were given very specific advise on how to give peroxide. Instead they gave chewing tobacco. They must had second thoughts about this and called our clinic to ask what to do.
3. Owner gave a lengthy story about how there were 40-50 lb feral cats living near his home because someone released “miniature” bengal tigers into the wild and they were breeding with the normal sized feral cats.
4. Client asked if they could get diarrhea from their dog. I’m not sure if this was in general or in regards to zoonotic diseases.
5. Thanks to my colleague for getting this one. Dog had a shoulder wound and owner wanted to know why blood from the heart wasn’t spurting out of it. Same owner poured water on the wound and when confronted denied it despite the yowling dog and puddle of bloody water on the floor.
6. Clinic got an email asking the best food for a “chorkie”
7. Owner presented dog for licking her “privates” and then noted it was mainly when the husband was around and could she be “pleasuring herself” because she read that on google. I’m not sure what she actually googled because “dog licking vulva” will NOT get you those results!