Thursday, December 13, 2018

My babies!

It's time to post the puppies for adoption.  I'm sad because they have been so fun and I love them so much.  But they are getting big and rowdy and need their own homes.  We got some awesome photos thanks to out local pet photographer!

Little Candy is not easy to photograph.  She is quick and wiggly!


 Casper was a superstar model.  Even though he is a pretty wild boy he sure was good for the camera!



 Goblin was a terror to photograph.  We barely got these and were super exhausted at the end of the shoot!


 Jack was a pretty good boy!

 Treat was also terrible.  We barely got this one.
 Trick did pretty good even though he is also pretty wild.



1 comment:

Sue said...

I've always wondered about those breeders who photograph their litters lined up and sitting pretty like little angels. My pups never sat still. I think they must drug them then pose them. Your pups are adorable. I'm still in love with Casper.