Thursday, December 13, 2018

It's been 10 days!

I think that's the longest I've gone without posting since the girls arrived.  But I've been working 5 days (well 4.5) a week lately (I'll be glad when that is over!), doing rescue stuff and spending the rest of my take taking care of dogs. 

Saturday I spent the whole afternoon getting a sweet boy moved from a shelter to a foster home.  Then we took in this young female to foster.
I wouldn't have taken her but I already had an adopter lined up.  She gets spayed next week and then off to her home next Saturday.  Sadly she has had no vaccines so I'm still too nervous to let her in the back yard.  And she is terrible on a leash but at least she is housebroken.  She is also in heat.  Yay.  Not. 

Here is just a cute photo of my boy. He's watching out the window while I nap to make sure we are safe.  Or something like that.
 We bought some painting kits on black Friday and had a family paint night last weekend.  I think we did a good job.  Mine is the seal. 

 I was lucky to get off work early on a nice day this week and squeezed in a ride before dark. 

No comments: