Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good and Bad and Other


The good: Oreo is feeling much better and is gradually switching back to his regular diet. Also, I have apparently spent enough money at Kohl's that my account was upgraded such that I receive 18 extra coupons a year instead of the 8 or 12 or whatever that I was getting. And finally my favorite show "Scrubs" is back for another seaon, just on another network!

The bad: Jerry is sick and I am apparently still having electric fence problems with the horses.

The other: I wanted to recognize some birthdays that I failed to mention with all the activity of the last few months. Spring turned 1 and Wiggles turned 8-I don't know the exact dates but I know they were withing the last month. Also Icy turned 3 and Barney turned 4-those dates were only estimations at best but I feel they are pretty decent.
Today's picture is sort of random because I didn't have anything really new or exciting.

2 comments:

ThePainterPack said...

Glad Oreo is feeling better! But sorry about Jerry and the fence...Woo need to shop more!!

Mya Boo Boo

Sara said...

Glad Oreo is feeling better.

I laughed when I read about your Kohl's account being upgraded! That happened with my Gap card, I was shocked when I found out how much money I had spent in one store in one year - but now I have free shipping for everything!