Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She did it!

Sometime overnight Jelly finally decided it would be ok to use her new cat door to come into the laundry room because she was waiting there this morning for her breakfast. And she must have liked it (how could she not-it's really cold in the garage!) becasue she was sleeping in her box when I arrived home from work this morning. That's right-it was still morning when I got home-seems hardly worth driving in for just a few hours but I am just glad to have the extra time off for a change.
You will also notice from this picture how much Jelly enjoys having her picture taken :) And don't feel bad for her that she doesn't have a fancy bed to sleep in-as soon as we would actually purchase something for her she might decide to pee on it. Disposables only please. There is an old towel in the box for her-she'll be fine.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm glad she finally decided to come in, it's so cold out.

I hate to see doodles promoted, too, but I fear what the publicity will do to my breed. I think of all the Dalmatians that wound up in shelters.

Sara said...

I think the box is a great bed! Glad she came inside. The high here in upstate NY tomorrow is supposed to be 7! Not sure if that is the weather you are having too...brrrr...

Diana said...

Im sure she loves the box. At least she came inside so you dont have to worry. Diana