Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 2 Highlights

Legend continues to be a rock star running clean in both rounds again today and picking up 2 fifth places.  I'm pretty blown away by how well she is doing.  Not that I didn't think she could do it, I just didn't want to place expectations too high.

Lyric continues to struggle with the same issues but is for sure winning the cuteness award.

Legend's team had a clean run (as far as we know) but we are still waiting on results.

We left the trial site at 8 PM which was better than expected.

I got a good night's sleep last night.

Something bit or stung me yesterday leaving a large red welt on my leg.  I didn't see or feel anything and I was wearing jeans so it remains a mystery.  It's not very itchy but is sore to the touch.

Fleas are still a problem.

No comments: