Monday, August 6, 2018

Still alive

I would not suggest remodeling your house, leaving the country and preparing for two teenagers all at once. But it is what it is. 

So here’s what we have been doing. We finished the girls room! Obviously that needed to be a priority. 




We got the kitchen cabinets finished! And stated painting the walls. It’s not done but at least we are getting a sense of the final look. I’ll wait to post pics. 

I’ve been making some progress with Riesling. It’s slow and painstaking and time consuming but as long as we are making progress I’ll keep working on it. 








Getting ready for vacation! I have a friend getting married in Jamaica this weekend so we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. 

My sister visited. She got to meet the goats!








What we have not been doing. No running. I got a summer cold and that shut down the running. By the time I got better we were pushing to work on the house and get ready for our trip. 

No dog training. Too busy with all the other things. So the dogs are on a summer vacation. 

I’m sure I’ll be blogging more when the girls get here. Here is their first photo together at the Dubai airport!



No comments: