Sunday, March 3, 2019

Random photos and stuff

Once again weather forecasters were wrong about the "snow" we were supposed to have.  Instead of 4-6 inches we barely got one.  And based on the forecast my Nosework trial for today was cancelled so now we are just hanging out at home. 

I did get some new photo software for my laptop so at least I've been learning about that.  There are some things I like, but it's missing some of the features of photoshop I liked.  And I'm sure there is a ton I just haven't figured out yet. 




 Candy loves the cat tree and thinks she is a top shelf puppy!
 Meanwhile Epic thinks he needs his own stool.

 The puppies learning some cooking skills. Lucy got adopted yesterday so Wyatt has moved into the house with the other dogs.  Our barn is empty of puppies for the first time since the middle of October.  The cats are quite pleased to have their space back.  I've been quite pleased with how well Wyatt is doing with crate and house training in just the first day.  No screaming for hours and able to do a good job of "holding" it.


 More of silly candy

Epic and I ran a 5K yesterday for the shelter he came from.  Not much competition but we did win our (my) age group.
And the best news of all, spring break is almost here!

No comments: