Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Visitors

My friend Melanie and her kids came to town for a visit this week. They arrived late Sunday and Legend Lyric were quite excited to see their friend! As was I! I worked Monday morning and spayed their new kitten. Then we went down to Branson for a bit. She also did my nails with her dipping powders and they look great! She’s getting really good. 

Tuesday she made Mexican dinner for us and we hung out around the house. The dogs loved having playmates and getting extra snacks. Riesling got a little paint job. 




Today we went to visit our other friend and meet her new baby. After a good visit I headed back home and Melanie stayed there for a few days and will head home over the weekend. Then we will all meet again in El Paso in February!


 

No comments: