Sunday, January 26, 2020

NADAC update

Well I'm a week behind in getting this posted.  Epic and I went to Normal last week for NADAC agility. He had a really great trial.  He got 5 Qs and some of his NQs were fantastic. He got all his contacts and discrimination and most of his weaves, some even on the first try and on both sides!  His start line stays and lead outs remain solid.  He finished a novice barrels title and a novice outstanding jumpers title.  He also got through a chances course without me crossing the line.  He crossed and had to be sent back out but it's progress!

Also our temp foster Ava got adopted so I guess we can count her an official foster dog now!

Lots of fun things coming up soon! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, five Q's, I'm happy with one. You had a great trial.

pamala palz said...

Am so happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my herpes cured from Dr. Obela the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for 3 years just to be cured from herpes but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning herpes so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how Dr. Obela has cure them from herpes and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the email address I found in the posted just to give it a trial and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in him, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 1weeks and 3 days of application i went for a test and to my greatest shock the herpes virus has disappeared and it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from herpes am so happy and thanking God for using Dr. Obela to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering for herpes cure or any kind of illness kindly contact Dr. Obela through he will help you to cure that illness. you can get in touch with him via: drobelaspellhome@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him on this number +2347084171950.. Thanks very much DR. Obela