Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pet portraits

Earlier this year we had a professional photographer come to the clinic and even though our house is filled with pet pictures I still signed up. But as you can see the results were worth it. I liked the dog pictures so well I brought Icy (who posed like a little princess) and Jelly (very much against her wishes) in the next day. We had Legend done alone because we don't have any professional pictures done of her yet and then we had Zodiac done alone because he wouldn't put his ears up in the group shots (just in case you were wondering why Oreo didn't get his own!)


Icy
Jelly




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
The pictures of your pets are just beautiful. The photographer chose some wonderful and complimentry background colors. I love your blog. Maybe one day I'll have one, if I could ever figure out how to get one. haha Love reading about your "adventrues" too. Hope all is well, tell everyone at ACPH I said hey.
Lisa Kohler