Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday


Today we slept in, went to church, did a few errands and then to the Ozark Craft fair. It was a nice day but the only thing I really liked cost $275 which was obviously more than the $20 I won last night. So we split a buffalo burger, a fried snickers bar (which was not as good as the frozen cheesecake on a stick that I had wanted) and then went home. I ate yesterday's leftovers and fell asleep on the couch. Then I took the dogs out to play in the yard and Legend promptly smashed her teeth into the concrete step diving for her football. She, of course, didn't miss a beat but I checked her mouth and she had badly broken one incisor tooth and chipped another. At least the bad one will have to be pulled tomorrow, maybe both of them. Thanks Legend, thanks.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday.
Doesn't Legend know she should wear a helmet when she plays football? Sorry about the teeth, we've been there.

manymuddypaws said...

Happy Belated birthday. Sucks about Legends teeth...aren't dogs wonderful...