Friday, October 3, 2008

Nothing

We're not doing anything tonight. We're resting. Sadly, we have to work tomorrow but then we get to do fun stuff the rest of the weekend.

As we prepare for the Border Collie Specialty in a few weeks Legend seems to be doing great in agility lately. She was really good in class on Wednesday and I was able to rear cross the weave poles (there were 6). Tonight at home she did all 12 poles while being handled from each side, instead of popping out at pole 10 or 11.

There was a possum in our barn again tonight. Not sure it it's the same one we had last year or not. This one looks lighter in color.


Here is a picture of Legend I took tonight-slightly altered and improved through the use of computer software. This time I used the soften portrait option. I thought it looked nice. I didn't quite get Zodiac's feet cropped out though.


1 comment:

Diana said...

Great picture! Diana