Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yes. We were really that close!

As in close enough to touch the stage!  Through an unusual stroke of luck some friends and I were able to get stage side "seats" to the local Rascal Flatts concert last night, and it was AWESOME.  They always put on a good show but being right by the stage was so much fun.  And opening acts Chris Young and Luke Bryan were totally worth seeing as well.  I actually skipped a three day agility trial for this and I must say it was totally worth it.  So if you were hoping for agility stuff this weekend or something veterinary related...maybe tomorrow!
Chris Young
 Luke Bryan
 Rascal Flatts







 "Me And My Gang!"

3 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Awesome!!! All of you look so happy and I totally understand why :)

Chris and Ricky said...

How fun!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

wow, how lucky were you? Great pictures, and sounds like so much fun!