Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Just stuff

Not a lot of new stuff going on here.

Reaghan continues to be super cute, but also continues to be quite the mountain goat.  She can jump from the floor to the kitchen counter (among other things) like it's nothing.  We're working on it.  But she has an adoption pending so she may go to her new home with this issue.

Legend starts back to Nosework class next week.  We are looking forward to it.  Also looking forward to nicer weather and more daylight so we can start tracking again.

Sunday is the first of my three half-marathons in three months.  I have reached that inevitable point in time where I am wondering why this sounded like fun.

I'm working a lot.  Things look better towards the end of May when I go on vacation.  I kind of hope I don't get a lot of calls between now and then asking for summer dates.  Looking forward to working a little less! But the extra vacation money is nice.

We bought a new tractor this year.  It's red.  We also have some landscaping work to do and some deck improvements this spring and summer.  The neverending joy of home ownership.

So that's about it right now.

No comments: