Monday, November 27, 2017

Run Free

The day she was born I thought she was the prettiest horse I'd ever seen.  I still thought that on the day she died.  Saturday morning we had to let Slick go.  She was just too sick, and too weak.  I think she probably had a lot of things wrong with her and she just couldn't be fixed. 

I was blessed every day for almost two years to see her pretty face greeting me in the barn and gracing our pasture.  Now she is resting there forever. 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her while she was here and a lovely one shared by another owner and friend from when she was younger.





2 comments:

Blueberry's human said...

She was beautiful. Sorry for your loss. Glad you have such wonderful memories of her.

Knotty Toys For Good Dogs said...

Slick was beautiful.
Our thoughts are with you.

Nose nudges,
CEO Olivia