Sunday, February 11, 2018

Whole room makeover.

A few months ago our “cat” room was a hodgepodge of older unmatched furniture, the paint dirty the woodwork a mess, and the dog ribbons in disarray. 

I got the furniture painted and it looks much better. I decided to take the plunge and finish the rest of the room. The walls got new paint in a color that complements the furniture. And all the woodwork got painted, which made a huge difference.  You can see some close up before and after here. 






Then I sorted the ribbons. Cleaned, organized and rehung the ones that were new, special, or unique and tossed the rest. I took down some of the older photos and certificates and added some new ones, as well as a few pics that were in a different room. The black frames I just cleaned. But the brown ones I repainted in gray to look more consistent with the room. I’m really happy with how everything turned out. Still have a lot more rooms to do but this is a good start. 







1 comment:

Helen said...

Looks nice. I like the ribbons all hung like that.