Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bathroom remodel

We finally broke down and spent the money to remodel our bathroom. The shower was gross and the rest was, green. Also older and dated. It was a lengthy process getting things picked out and planned and finding a contractor. But we were overall happy with all our final choices. I wish the tub was a better shape as it’s not as comfortable as the old one. But otherwise we are happy. We did the wall paint and the cabinetry refinishing ourselves. The rest we had the contractor do. 
Before...





 After!
















I haven’t gotten this posted yet because we’ve been working in our next project. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Nice! I had my main bathroom remodeled a little over two years ago. The ensuite I did when I moved in to this house, in that renovation I had the tub taken out and a huge custom shower put in.