Saturday, January 19, 2019

Busy, but nothing new

I don't have a lot to report on these days.  Mostly I go to work and take care of dogs.  If I'm lucky I sneak in a little running or some time learning about my new computer.  I got a MacBook and love it but still learning how to get the most use of it and navigate through all the options and functions.

As far as all the foster dogs go...

No interest in sweet Autumn.
Lots of interest in Cassie who isn't even available yet and whose bio isn't even posted.
Of the big litter Casper, Goblin, and Treat have been adopted.  They went to Florida, Michigan, and St. Louis.  Trick goes to New York next weekend.  Candy and Jack's adoptions fell through and they are still available.

Of the small litter Jiya is spoken for and will go to NYC in a few weeks to a fantastic home.  They had their professional photo shoot last week and I can't wait to see the results and then get them posted.

And here are some random photos to go along with this post.
Cassie, for a sweet and pretty as she is, is hard to get a good photo of.  She's very wiggly and does not like to look at you and hold still!

 This is what I face when I have open the door these days.  And you can't even see Candy!
 Loving her new life!
 Cute little dudes
 Lucy and Rufus
 Flynn and Jiya
 Actually a good phots of Cassie!
 Adorable Autumn
 How do I still have precious little Candy?
 Siblings

1 comment:

Sue said...

Such cute puppies, especially the red and white one.