Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday and Trial Results

Happy Birthday to Oreo-he turns 13 today. We will have doggie cake tomorrow-I didn't make it the bakery today. Too busy trying to save little dogs and cats:)

We all went to Columbia this weekend for the agility trial. Zodiac qualified in Standard on Saturday but did seem to have a little trouble getting over the triple jump these days. I think I may move him to the preferred division soon after all. I've never been able to diagnose anything wrong with him but I think he must have a little soreness somewhere.

Legend got her first Open Jumpers leg on Saturday and placed 2nd and her first Open Standard leg on Sunday and placed 1st. She probably would have qualified in Jumpers on Sunday but I didn't handle it the way I should have. A naughty teeter fly off kept her from qualifying in Standard on Saturday. But we bought a dogwalk and an A-frame at the trial and soon she will be able to practice everything at home! We hope to get it all put together this weekend.

And for fun here is a picture of Icy enjoying the new couch.

No comments: