Thursday, December 13, 2007

Here is Jelly using the new couch as her own personal bed and below is a super cute Zodiac using our bed and his own personal bed. When did we lose control? We had another slow day at work-guess everyone is out Christmas shopping. I finished mine on Tuesday-yeah. This has been Secret Santa week at work-always the highlight of the year :)

I got home tonight to find the horses have been playing with the fence for the 3rd time in the last few weeks. I wired it together as well as I could in the dark and mud and hooked the electric up again-they will be in for a shock next time they try to mess with it! Whenever I actually see the house in daylight again I will have to do a better repair job.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My parents' horses escape occasionally, and it always seems to be in the middle of the night. They have been awakened several times by cops banging on their door, wanting them to get their horses out of the road!