Monday, February 4, 2008

Agility Trial


Here are Legend's ribbons from the Tri-County Agility Trial in Lake St. Louis this weekend. She had an awesome clean run in Open JWW on Saturday and placed first. She followed it up with an awesome Open Standard run but since I completely forgot what I was doing after the A-frame we had an off course and some wasted seconds while I pulled myself together. This dropped our placement to 4th. Sunday we had a wild jumpers run but with some good speed and lots of fun. Then she had an almost perfect (missed the weave entrance) run in standard to finish her OA and placed second-only missing first by a fraction of a second. All in all a great weekend I thought. Zodiac hurt himself getting in the truck Saturday morning and didn't run well to I went ahead and scratched him for Sunday.

No comments: