Monday, February 11, 2008

More Ice

We had more ice fall last night and today. It's really pretty but a lot of trouble at times. We actually did not have much trouble getting too work but business was really slow. It was actually one of those rare times where the boss let us close up and leave early. He always worries that someone will have an emergency and need to be seen if we close up but I have noticed he is never the last one to leave. However I am sure he will be the first to say "I told you so" if someone calls to complain the next day. Anyway, it was nice to leave early before it got dark and the roads freeze again. I'm sure the safety of the staff is more important than someone's emergency ear infection or torn toe nail.
And in case anyone is wondering I am still on track to run my 5K.

No comments: