Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rabbit updates, etc.

Here is a recent picture of Spring-still growing! Wiggles is eating rabbit pellets again. Which isn't live saving because rabbits can live without them-but he hasn't been eating them since he got sick so it's just one more step towards normal! I think after we get back from vacation I may start moving toward the original goal of them living in the same pen! I have done nothing with my free afternoon except read blogs and work on mine. I'm a blog junkie. Why did I ever start this anyway...Oh well. It's fun. I think people like reading it-a few people anyway.

3 comments:

Sue said...

You can't quit now that you've got me hooked on blogs.

Nicki said...

I won't be quitting-just need more time-so many other blogs to read!

Diana said...

I love your blog too! So keep blogging, thanks, Diana