Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Busy


I've been running around all day and I still have stuff on my list that won't get done! It doesn't seem like I should possibly be this busy since I'm not working this week, but I am.


This morning I ran several errands-picked up raffle items, grocery shopping, pet grocery shopping, etc. When I got home I had some things to do online and then I gave Zodiac a bath for pet therapy tonight. Then I worked Legend before a friend came with her dog. I'm running that dog at the trial this weekend because her owner is injured. When they left I worked Lyric. Then I washed the truck and cleaned the inside. Then it was time to get myself cleaned up. Then I brushed out Zodiac and trimmed his nails, did all the evening feeding and now it's about time to leave for pet therapy. Then off to Jerry's softball game. I guess my tracking, gardening, horse brushing and riding will have to wait for another day!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, you did a lot today and your still doing. Im tired just reading it. Diana

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I was going to say exactly what Diana said before I read her comment, it did make me tired just thinking about all you doing today, LOL.

baystatebrumby said...

There will always be another day!