Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Home!

Legend and I finally made it back home after almost 2 weeks on the road! Now all I have to do is get all my laundry done, bills paid, mail read, trial entered (of course), errands run, and gardens tended before heading back to work again on Friday!

I was shocked when I looked at my fruits and veggies this morning. The little baby plants I left behind are now HUGE! The vining plants are out of control and everything has lots of blooms or fruits already forming. I even picked some raspberries this morning. I have some peas that look big enough to pick but I'm not sure how big they are really supposed to get so I may wait a bit. And I have flowers blooming like crazy all over the yard. It all seems to make up for the one house plant that died while I was gone. I also have one knock-out rose bush that doesn't look to good but I was thinking of taking them out anyway.

I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow but today it looks like rain. And as you can read I have more important things to do than take flower pictures for my blog. I know...what can be more important that blogging?!?

5 comments:

LauraK said...

I'm glad you gals made it home safely, sounds like you had a fun trip!

I really envy you with your gardening out there, we're just now putting stuff in the ground, and we're still not out of the woods for snow :) Our lilac is just now getting its blooms- gotta love Colorado! But, that's really cool that you have so many huge plants, I look forward to the pictures!

fiberdoodles said...

Happy Red Bandana Day from Max in Arkansas!

Scout and Freyja said...

We just sniffed our way over from The Portuguese Water Blog. WOWZA! Not only are you stylish in red, just look at your blog! We are furry imPURRessed!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! woof! Just saying hello. It's Bandana Day! I'm Sugar. looking forward to your visit to my blog n be blog friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Pippen said...

Happy Bandana Day! You guys look like you have lots of fun!

Sam and Pippen