Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snug as a bug

 I made this bed for Legend because sometimes she sleeps on the floor.  Lyric likes it so well she has been sleeping on it instead of with us.  Legend either shares with her or sleeps us.  Zodiac slept on it one night but we told him it was a girl bed so the next night he went back to the boy bed. 


Because we had more snow today I didn't have to work.  Wednesday is the day I work pretty far from home and it was too far to drive in the winter weather advisory.  So I spent the afternoon baking dog cookies to take to the trial this weekend ( I made some regular cookies for Jerry too so he wouldn't feel left out).  Some will be for the raffle to benefit border collie rescue, some are for sharing and of course some are for my little agility stars, who are of course, not practicing at all this week. One day I had Legend weave in the snow, but it's too deep for Lyric. 

Po got neutered today and he apparently thinks nothing happened and is not happy to be cooped up in his crate.  He gets to go with us to the trial this weekend where I am sure he will have a good time, even if he doesn't find a home.

And don't worry, I have more snow pictures to post, I just haven't gotten around to editing them yet.  I know you are very excited.   

3 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Lyric is adorable on that pink girly bed!

tervnmal said...

Aren't snow days great?

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Love the pink girl bed, bet the dogs love snow days esp when there is cooking baking involved!!! There can never be enough snow pictures ;-).