Friday, February 4, 2011

Zodiac in the Snow

We got more snow today soooo.......more pictures!  Today is Zodiac's day, the others will follow but I was excited to actually get some good ones of my boy!
 This is the same one as above but in black and white (not that the other one isn't, but you get it).  I couldn't decide which version I liked better.
 Another one in black and white...

 Another pretty face!

 Getting ready for the big game Sunday!

Just for fun...


 I think this one is my favorite.  Seriously, have you ever seen a better looking dog?

6 comments:

Sue said...

He was sort of made for black and white pictures. Very handsome.

Border Collie Mom said...

those are beautiful photos. What kind if treatments did you give them (especially the first one) to make it look like a painting? Also, is the deckle frame a photoshop action?

Diana said...

Love the last picture the best.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Very good looking guy, he looks so nice in the snow ;-)

Nicki said...

Lori, honestly I didn't do much. I went to the edit-Quick screen and made most of the automatic fixes, maybe darkened highlights a little manually. To fade away the edge use the rectancle tool to mark where you want to crop, feather the edge, select inverse and delete.

Donna and the Dogs said...

Wow - what great photos! Love that black and white!!