Sunday, February 26, 2012

This is Country Music

For a long time I've been waiting for the chance to see Brad Paisley in concert.  But every time he came through the midwest it was at a time and place that was inconvenient for me to go.  But this year he came to Springfield!  We bought our tickets pretty much the second they went on sale and semi-patiently waited for last night.  Totally worth it.  So here are the obligatory mediocre quality concert photos.  I know you're excited.

American Idol Scotty McCreery...

The Band Perry...


Brad Paisley!!


 This was part of the animated backdrop for "Ticks"


This is the first performer I have seen who also played an instrument (in this case guitar-obviously) with every single song he played-a true musician.  I also just finished his new autobiography last week-if you like Brad's music, then definitely read the book.  I also took a short video which turned out actually pretty good.  But it's too short to bother loading.  I should have taken a longer one, but then again you are not really supposed to do that so I guess you'll just have to buy your own ticket and hear for yourself! 

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Sooo jealous! I've also been dying for the chance to see Brad Paisley live but likewise, every time he's in the midwest, it doesn't work out. Looks like a great show!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Looks like a great outting, it has been so long since I have been to something like that, it sure looks like it was fun!!!