Thursday, February 13, 2014

This guy

Melts.  My.  Heart.

I actually bought the roses (artificial) with the idea of taking some valentine pictures of Legend, since I knew she would hold them.  While I was at it, I took some of the other two dogs too, and I think I ended up liking theirs better!  Legend seemed a bit unimpressed with the texture of the flowers.  They are ok, but I don't love them.  Last year when she did some Easter modeling for the local photographer she got some adorable shots of her holding a spring bouquet of flowers.  I have one of them blown up and framed but they are copywrited so I can't post them.  I thought I could recreate it but evidently Legend found the photographer more exciting than me and gave her better poses and cuter ears.


Anyway here are the rest of Zodiac's.  He did hold the flower for a second but was unimpressed.


This is the same as above with some kind of art effect added in.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I like the second one a lot!!