Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Real winter weather

Even though I am against all cold weather all the time, we have not had a terrible winter here.  In fact in the last few weeks I have run outside in shorts several times.

But Sunday night it snowed for the first time this year.  A good solid 6 inches, which is quite a bit for us. This has led to two unexpected extra days off for me.  Which is good and bad.  I mean, who doesn't want a long weekend?  Well, people who want to be paid I guess.  But we are way ahead of last year anyway, and at the end of the week we will be on vacation so it won't matter if we have more bad weather because I had not planned to be paid those days anyway.  And the weather will be very, very good where we are going.

So,  here are the obligatory snow pictures.












 Zodiac's are the best.  He's just so handsome!



No comments: