Monday, March 16, 2015

A home at last

I'm pleased to report that after nine long months, SHEA HAS BEEN ADOPTED!  Her new mom and dad picked her up yesterday and were very excited to meet her.  She will have other dog siblings and get a chance to try out agility and maybe some other dog sports.  

In other news, we are adjusting to being back from vacation.  I've picked up my running again and we have a half marathon coming up next month.  Luckily the weather is starting to cooperate a little, after arriving home to cold and snow things are much improved and today it was 75. 

I keep thinking I'll back off my work schedule a little but my 4 regular places continue to stay busy and need extra help so I end up working 5 days most weeks.  But luckily several of those are partial or half days so it's not too bad.  And with taxes, vacation, and medical bills all due it works out ok!

Today I made the last payment on the small of my two student loans!  The other should be paid off by the end of the year. Yay! Finally.

Legend had a Nosework trial in May and hopefully one in June.  Maybe we can start earning some titles.  But either way we continue to enjoy class and training.  

I think that's about it for now!

No comments: