Monday, April 13, 2015

Races and other things

Saturday we did the Camp Barnabas half-marathon for the third year in a row.  While not shooting for a PR (I'm not interested in doing that ever again) I was hoping for a decent time and was happy with my second best of 2:04:31.

In other news, we still haven't heard from the insurance company about the car, despite it being 10 days post accident.  They did provide us with a free rental at least.

We are headed to an agility trial this weekend and even though I had planned to practice contacts at the very least, I have not done so.

I volunteered (under peer pressure) to be the volunteer coordinator for the upcoming 3 day nosework trial in May.  It's a little more stressful than I had hoped as I don't currently have enough volunteers so fill all my slots and also still know very little about how these things work as it will only be my second trial to attend/volunteer/compete.  But it should still be a fun weekend.

They keep promising spring weather here, but it has been mostly cloudy and dreary lately.  We did get the lawn moved and some new flowers planted though so things are looking better around the yard.

No comments: