Tuesday, January 24, 2017

MVMA 2016

Since it didn't work out to join Kelly at a conference this year I took the cheapest option and went to the state CE conference. Although there are a limited number of lectures to choose from I did get some pretty decent CE. Sometimes you never know how useful the info will be but this wasn't bad. I saw a few classmates and friends and was able to spend both evenings having dinner with some of the students that worked with me st the spay/neuter clinic. We had a good time and I actually stayed with one of them as she generously offered to put me up so I didn't even have to pay for a hotel. 

The most exciting thing was walking into the exhibit hall and seeing this!

 
 Really, can she get more famous? Better yet-they are probably setting up this display at conferences all over the country!

No comments: