Saturday, April 26, 2008

More flowers and other things

Today was a big day for my truck-for the first time it actually fulfilled part of its purpose of pulling something. We bought it with the intention of eventually getting a horse trailer but so far have not gotten one. Today though, we used the truck to return a flatbed to my grandparents. They had delivered some hay to us with it a few months ago.

I brought Spring to work with me on Friday to let her get used to being around other people and to weigh her-she has gained over a pound since we got her and weighed in at 8.3 pounds. She is also doing really well on her litter box training. We have been leaving her loose in her pen all night and she has done really well.

And finally here are some more of the flowers I currently have blooming.



1 comment:

Katrina Hunt said...

I love your flowers!! You take great pictures of them too!