Tuesday, April 8, 2008



The pink and yellow hyacinths have now started to bloom as well as the blue ones so here are a few pictures of them to enjoy. We had a great time last night with our church group-instead of discussion we had a pot-luck/game night and really enjoyed it. We didn't get home until late however which caused me sleep through most of the morning (I had the day off). But once I was up and rolling we had a good day. A friend came over and we played dog games and let all the "kids" play in the back yard with the toys and in the pool. I also got a few errands done and Spring and Wiggles did some bonding. Sadly, tomorrow is back to work.


Here is a picture of Icy because I have not posted one of her in awhile and she is just so adorable!
And here is a picture of the sky I took a few weeks ago-just thought it was pretty.

No comments: