Friday, April 25, 2008

My Alien


Here are pictures of Legend after she played outside while we were mowing the other day. She looks much better today after some of the green has worn off. Oreo had surgery on Monday to remove a bad tooth-his gums are still sore but he is doing ok. It seems like all I did this week was surgically remove large teeth. Today I had a German Shepherd that had been shot in the mouth prior to being taken into rescue and adopted by a client-this morning we had to go in and remove all the shattered remnants of two of his biggest teeth. It was really successful though and I think he will feel much better in a few days!


2 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

And I thought the Corgis got green!!! LOL

Katrina Hunt said...

I forgot to add well wishes for Oreo...Fannie knows how that teeth pulling thing is.