Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bad horse, Fat cat


Well, even though I now have the electric fence working Moses has continued to dismantle it. I guess he doesn't care if he gets shocked. So Saturday we went and bought a more powerful fence controller hoping that more of a jolt would deter him. We didn't put it up though because it was yucky outside all weekend. And of course he has not once since we bought the new controller (which is sitting on the desk) taken down the fence. So I guess I will give it a few more days and see if I can take back the new equipment-maybe he's had enough.

I found this lazy cat napping in the sun this afternoon. He had a hard morning of getting vaccines. He was horribly embarrassed over his weight though-almost 15 1/2 pounds! Apparently I need to cut back on the food once again! He and his chubby buddy just keep packing it on!






This was my afternoon off and even though it's a bit chilly it is nice
and sunny so we enjoyed some playtime outside and Legend practiced some agility. Here are some more pictures of my spring flowers. It's interesting that every year the purple hyacinths bloom first.

No comments: