Sunday, March 30, 2008

Speaking of Zodiac

Here are some pictures I ordered at a trial around Thanksgiving. I think they must have lost my order or something. I had actually forgotten about them for awhile and then they arrived yesterday.

We had more rain and thunder last night which is making everything gross but we really can't complain too much because at least the mud doesn't hurt anything. Our neighbors had two of their horses dead in their field this morning. I'm guessing they were struck by lightning but we don't ever talk to these people so I am not sure. They may not be sure either but it seems like a reasonable guess. Scary huh. I feel bad for them but I'm glad it was not us!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

Those are pretty good pics! He looks like he is enjoying himself. I really liked reading the stories about your dogs. You have a great blog!