Friday, March 28, 2008

Website


OK everyone, the new clinic website is up and running. Same address as before http://www.allcreaturesph.com/


We will be adding stuff to it as we go along. You will notice most of the staff do not have pictures up yet but we are working on it. Let us know if you like it-we have worked pretty hard to get it ready to go live during our 30 day trial period! If you are a client (that probably means you Katrina!) then feel free to email us pictures to add to the photo album!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The new website is awesome! It totally made me miss you all in a bad way! I loved reading about everyone and finding out new info, like Carolyn's new dogs and Sarah being engaged. I need to visit soon! Meatball is so skinny! I am glad that you still have him, I love his pictures. Great work!