Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New PIcture


Here is a picture of Legend that I ordered from a trial in February. I thought it was pretty good an the guy only charges $8 for an 8x10 so it was worth it. I finally got to feeling better but it took several days to fully wear off. Today I actually got to enjoy my afternoon off instead of using it as a sick day. There is not much new going on but I am glad that we are now to Daylight Savings Time so I can do stuff with the dogs outside after work now. If I could get my weave poles to stay straight and not wiggle and lean to the side that would be great! We will be showing at Carthage this weekend-hopefully Legend will have a decent showing in her first weekend doing all Excellent classes!

1 comment:

Valeri said...

Congratulations on the new title!! I look forward to seeing you two in class soon!
Valeri