Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Website


I know this is just a tease but we have created a new website for the clinic that will be going live in probably a few more days. It's much more fun and has more features than the old website and as a bonus has current information about the staff, etc. I am particularly proud of it b/c Linda and I did most of the work on it. I'll admit however it came pre-progammed with a lot of stuff for us that we altered or added too. But we still did a lot of work adding some of our own features, pages, pictures and information. We will be continuing to add to it even after it goes online. I'll keep you posted.


Today was a beautiful day to be outside but I was stuck at work until 8PM since this is obedience class night. But hopefully the weekend will be nice and I can work on the fence and the truck and let the dogs run and play outside without getting overly disgusting.


Oh, and I radiographed Zodiac's back, hips, and knees again to see if there was something I didn't see before. And there isn't. His hips are not great, but not terrible either, and there is certainly not any bony remodeling or degenerative changes in them. But as long he doesn't jump too high, too often, he seems perfectly fine.
This is just a random picture because I don't have anything new or fun to show.

1 comment:

Katrina Hunt said...

So sorry about Holly. The corgi gang sends their hugs. Can't wait to see the new site.