Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy

We had a busy weekend here. I worked, we shopped for cars (we have 2002 Corolla for sale if anyone cares!), mowed the yard and went to Silver Dollar City, plus had other misc. projects and chores to do! I'm sure I will be tired tomorrow.

Here are some more flowers we currently have blooming. I have no idea what this red bush is. It's in the back yard, has been there since we moved in. We don't actually pay much attention to it or the other 2 that are there and actually just noticed how pretty it was. Here is one of my irises. They have more blooms on them this year than they have had since we moved here so that's pretty cool.
And if anyone is a country music fan Kenny Chesney just won his 4th consecutive ACM Entertainer of the Year award!
Also Wiggles is still sick. He's not eating well at all the last few days but is taking him medicines like a good boy-not that they seem to be helping :(

2 comments:

Diana said...

The bush looks like an azalea. Its very pretty. Diana

Melissa said...

That is a fantastic picture that you have of the three dogs! Just as good as your professional shots :) I hope Wiggles feels better soon.