Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Good Day


I had a super day off. I got a ton of stuff done-that tends to be the case when I get up before 11 and don't take a nap! I cleaned the house, finished mowing the lawn, worked on laundry, worked the dogs and then played outside with them, got in a run, went to the bank, ran an errand and looked at a car with Jerry. Then I went to his softball game


Zodiac did great on Go-outs/Directed jumping today but acted like signals were just too stressful to perform outside. I guess there is a reason they call it "Futility"! He also did great on "socks" today-was able to pick the correct scented sock out of the pile of six. Legend worked on weave poles as we finally have a functional set again. She is doing pretty well with entrances but about 50% of the time will pop out around poles 10-12.


On a happy note, I think Jerry has decided on a car. We'll know for sure later in the week. Here are just some fun pictures.

No comments: