Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall

Jerry suggested we do some decorating of the house for fall so today I actually dug out a few fall decorations I had bought a few years ago as well as digging around to find this ceramic light-up Halloween decoration I had painted years ago (I mean a lot of years ago!). The lightbulb still works!



I also picked up some mums while at the grocery store today to use for the front porch. I stuck this one in the middle of a welcome sign we already had and then added a few bundles of straw I made from stuff we have in the barn and ta-da....

Our every day welcome sign is now "seasonal"
Then I planted the other one in my metal wash tub. I usually plant pansies in it in the spring but I tried seeds this year and it didn't work. I added some more straw to complete the autumn theme.

Here is how it all looks together


1 comment:

Diana said...

It looks very nice. You need to come to my house and fix it up. Diana