Friday, September 12, 2008

Poets & Pirates Tour 2008


Linda, Leslie and I attended the Kenny Chesney concert in St. Louis last night and it was awesome. We were worried about the forecast of rain-especially when we got there and found out our seats were just outside the covered pavilion. It did sprinkle throughout the opening act-Miranda Lambert. But it cleared out for the next three hours while Kenny played. We got to hear lots of our favorites plus about 45 minutes of Kenny doing classic hits of other artists including Tom Petty, Dave Matthews, George Strait, and U2. The concert did not get over until after midnight. It did pour on the way home and we didn't get much sleep before we had to drive back to Springfield this morning to work in the afternoon but it was definitely worth it.


In other news, Sue over at Portuguese Waterblog has given me this award. I would like to forward it on to fellow agility lovers over at ManyMuddyPaws, 4 Dog Craziness, and Cardiparty!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks Nicki!! As soon as I figure out how to post the award on my blog, I will. thanks, Diana

manymuddypaws said...

Wow! Thanks Nicki!